OB Browser Action Cookies

• Hello Friends, I was trying to get Cookies by opening a browser through browser element, but I am getting blank/NONE instead of cookies, check the screenshot, please guide me where am I doing wrong.
    Thanks.

alt text

• Admin

Are you sure it's GetCookies and not SetCookies? I forgot which one is the correct one ^_^

• Yeah, I checked it, it's get cookies and not set cookies.
    Even the first block of "Open Browser" just open the browser window and don't open the website, just a blank page.

• and it's obvious that without opening a website, cookies can't be generated, so I think the problem is in first block where website is not opening.

• Admin

You need 2 blocks mate
    First the BROWSERACTION Open, and then the NAVIGATE with the URL you want to go to ^_^ I did not see that you put the URL directly in the open browser block.

• @Ruri said in OB Browser Action Cookies:

You need 2 blocks mate
    First the BROWSERACTION Open, and then the NAVIGATE with the URL you want to go to ^_^ I did not see that you put the URL directly in the open browser block.

@Ruri said in OB Browser Action Cookies:

You need 2 blocks mate

Correct bro, I found it but still my problem is not solved, I want to get the cookies from that browser page and store it in a global variable which on a certain condition again open the browser and store it in global variable. 🙂
    Please help..

• Admin

I don't think I understood. Drop the config in my PMs if you don't mind so I can understand better.

• @Ruri bro i want to cntact you for one doubt where can i contact bro ?

• Admin

@gully Send me a PM here, just click on my name, then click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner and click on "start a conversation" or something like that.