Password including the character ":"

• Banned

I have an error with a format of <USER>: <PASS>, this error consists when the password has the character such as ":"
    An example would be [email protected] :: 12345, [email protected] and PASS =: 12345, in this case the PASS would give an error for having the character as ":" It would be appreciated any solution.

• Admin

Modify the environment.ini file and add a different separator, so separate the credentials using the new separator (like a comma)

• Banned

I don't have much knowledge about this but modifying the environment.ini file I think I would have to change the whole combo with a comma separator. I suppose you mean that I would have to change the separator of:

[WLTYPE]
    Name = UserPass
    Regex = ^ *.:. * $
    Verify = True
    Separator =:
    Slices = USER, PASS

• Admin

Yes you would need to change the separator in your entire wordlist. I don't think there is another way you can do this.

• Banned

But if I changed the separator in the entire wordlist to a comma, the same would happen if a password that had a comma was found. I will leave it as it is since the account goes to ToCheck and it can only be one and at most two to check. Thank you

• Admin

Yeah that would be the best solution ^_^