OPENBULLET BUG?

• I know my proxy source is online and the format is a pure clean list ip:port

the 2nd source is a download to txt pure list ip:port:

alt text

Why the hell am I getting this I have it to recheck proxies every 15 minutes BUT it just gives me these message every 30 second or so AND the Proxies are not banned/BAN just FYI

Yes I am using Anomaly with the auto-updater.

@RURI

• Admin

Well, first of all I do not develop anomaly and I have no idea if they changed something in that part of the code.
    Assuming they didn't, I would like to see the error (you censored out the final part which is the most imporant part) and i would like to ask you if the error happens all the time, even when you just click start or when you click on the test button to test if the api works, or just sometimes.

• @Ruri said in OPENBULLET BUG?:

Well, first of all I do not develop anomaly and I have no idea if they changed something in that part of the code.
    Assuming they didn't, I would like to see the error (you censored out the final part which is the most imporant part) and i would like to ask you if the error happens all the time, even when you just click start or when you click on the test button to test if the api works, or just sometimes.

1st url is github raw

2nd url is https://api.proxyscrape.com/?request=getproxies&proxytype=http&timeout=10000&country=all&ssl=all&anonymity=all
    (download)

This error happens like 30 seconds and I get spammed with it for each url(4 message boxs) and it keeps open on my openbullet

Here is my setup
    837b41f6-57e4-49b6-a552-fc4f02cc3fd2-image.png

• Admin

What was the error in the textboxes? You can censor the URLs but dont censor the actual error.

• Admin

Okay thank you I will look into it tomorrow

• @OTTO421 check your network or server is down work with me in version 1.2.0 download new version from here :
    https://github.com/openbullet/openbullet/releases/tag/1.2.0%23531

• Happens to me as well

I found out that when your internet speed can't keep up with the checking process, and at the same time when it tries to get the proxy on your given time, It can't download it from given url and returns you this error

And when you get about 3 or 4 of these errors, you'll finally get the "Master Worker has encountered an error: Zero proxies available" error and any runner that couldn't get their proxy will stop and go to "Idle" status

Because of this error I always had to use less runners with less threads at the same time but when I use a static proxy list, I'm totally fine

• Its an issue with the last version Lethal Pushed. Proxy-Scrape is starting to blacklist the default User-Agent that OpenBullet Uses. He added a randomizer and it breaks occasionally. This is not a standard OB Bug. This is an Anomaly bug. Although Proxyscrape does usually block OpenBullets UserAgent so maybe an option to change or cycle them could be added?. This will not be fixed though as Anomaly is converting to a plugin and not will no longer be a standalone modification.

• I Just created my own proxy rotator in C# as a fix for this garbage and the file read works good

• @OTTO421 I was exactly going to do the same

I'm a bit lazy though 🙂