Update 1.2.0 Changelog
this will be the first crowdfunded update of OpenBullet. If you want to read the motivations behind this, please refer to this thread.
I will list all the features and fixes that have been already developed and ready for release once the goal is met. I will take into consideration the donations that were already made in 2020 so we start from about 30$ pledged out of the 250$ goal.
Plugin system for OpenBullet. You will be able to add functionality with the least possible amount of coding (no XAML or any UI stuff), like tools that easily interact with other components of OB or new blocks. I will provide a fully commented sample project to develop a plugin, it's very easy and you can achieve great things with it.
- It will output a DLL that you can simply place in the OB's Plugins folder and it will be automatically loaded and imported on start
- Dependencies are supported
- Every plugin will be compatible with every version of OpenBullet that is built from v1.2.0 source
- There is no need to change the original source code of the program itself to add functionalities
- Plugins can interact with other components of OB, like runners, managers and the database through an inclusive interface
Issues that have been coded and tested:
In addition, we switched from Leaf.xNet to CloudflareSolverRe and fixed the multithreading issue, so now at least the CloudFlare Bypass is usable in some cases. Please check your proxies before using them. More improvements will come in future updates.
Watch the GIF here: https://s5.gifyu.com/images/bb0Z.gif
DISCLAIMER: Remember that all of this will be pushed as open source code, so you don't have any priviledge for donating other than helping the project stay alive.
Thanks for your support!
The OpenBullet team (Ruri, demiurgo and meinname).
Thanks to everyone who donated, the goal has been met and this update will be pushed on github on March 12th or 13th at most.