Browse action?

• When browse action is set OPEN, the chrome or firefox browser actually is opened each time. But when 10 bots or more are used, too many windows of browsers will be opened simultaneously. My question if the browser does not open 10 windows or more but simulate the OPEN action of firefox or chrome browser. How to realize this? or where can I set in ob? THANKS MUCH

• Admin

Enable headless mode

• thanks ruri,
    How to ban the bad proxy for selenium? Like this
    ERROR: Reached error page: about:neterror?e=netTimeout&u=

AND
    when using chrome, this error appears
    OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: no chrome binary at C:\ProgrC:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    在 OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.UnpackAndThrowOnError(Response errorResponse)
    在 OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)
    在 OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.StartSession(ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
    在 OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver..ctor(ICommandExecutor commandExecutor, ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)

any suggestions, thanks much
    在 OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options, TimeSpan commandTimeout)
    在 OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options)
    在 RuriLib.SBlockBrowserAction.OpenBrowser(BotData data)

• Admin

Banning a bad proxy works exactly the same as with normal requests, so just put a keycheck in place with the specific keyword for which you want to ban and retry the data with a new proxy.
    For the second error, simply edit your google chrome executable path in OB settings

• Thanks, ruti you are the best
    But how to set the keyword to ban this kind of bad proxy? nothing appears

===== LOG FOR BOT #2 WITH DATA 0016179174:79174 AND PROXY 101.231.104.82:80 (Http) =====
    The Bot Logging is disabled in General Settings
    ===== BOT TERMINATED WITH RESULT: NONE =====

• Admin

add a keycheck block and add a keyword like <SOURCE> Contains neterror

• My bro, it does not work with this keyword
    it is not from source
    see the image
    https://imgur.com/a/DOsm6Nb

• Admin

Damn I see, so it's apparently a webdriver problem then, I don't know how to solve it sorry, open an issue on github about this

• Banned

@Ruri
    did everything work on theweb driver before?

• Admin

I never had your problem