Getting iframe source

• I am trying to getting source of an iframe.

If I inspect the source with chrome, I can see the iframe source:
    26a5d176-1be5-4390-922a-700dcf3055a1-image.png

But when I try to do this with openbullet, this source is not visible :
    af83c50e-958f-49c5-9785-2c4a6b699dc1-image.png

How can I get this source with openbullet?

• Admin

You should do some searching before posting questions https://forum.openbullet.dev/topic/19/how-to-work-with-iframes

• @Ruri said in Getting iframe source:

You should do some searching before posting questions https://forum.openbullet.dev/topic/19/how-to-work-with-iframes

I have already read this topic.
    I tried to switch to the frame in this way, but nothing changed.

40aad1f2-0d9f-4abd-80c1-39b9d00f2640-image.png

I have two frames I am trying to access with full xpath but it does not work.

• Admin

If there are 2 iframes, you have to first get into the first one then into the 2nd one aka 2 separate blocks.

If there are 2 iframes, you have to first get into the first one then into the 2nd one aka 2 separate blocks.

Even if these 2 frames are not nested?

• Admin

Only if they are nested. So uhm basically you have the block you showed me before and right after you try to use the SOURCE variable? Maybe it did not update its content for some reason, there are certain functions that are supposed to update the content of the SOURCE variable, for example the EXECUTEJS block. Can you put a dummy EXECUTEJS block right after you switched to the iframe with like an alert or something and tell me if anything changes? Otherwise you should open an issue with a site where it can be replicated.

Only if they are nested. So uhm basically you have the block you showed me before and right after you try to use the SOURCE variable? Maybe it did not update its content for some reason, there are certain functions that are supposed to update the content of the SOURCE variable, for example the EXECUTEJS block. Can you put a dummy EXECUTEJS block right after you switched to the iframe with like an alert or something and tell me if anything changes? Otherwise you should open an issue with a site where it can be replicated.

You are right. I think the source code is updated when I click on the section in the red square.

bda40308-3549-4f2c-93cb-19db9e1abf7f-image.png

But I couldn't find the javascript code that triggered it :(.
    I will continue to research. Thanks for the help.

• In some reCaptcha site, the second Iframe appear when you check the reCapthcha square