Making A C# UI With Bunifu

• How To Make A UI In C# Using Bunifu

Hello everyone! Looks like this will be my first tutorial here. Hopefully it'll help you, since I'm assuming you need some since you're reading this thread right now... Anyways, I'll list what you'll need below

1. Any version of Visual Studio that supports adding framework components to the toolbox (I'm using Visual Studio 2017)

2. Bunifu UI 1.5.3 or later. (I can't post the cracked version here but there are plenty of downloads available)

3. Creativity!

Alright now lets begin setting everything up. First you'll obviously have to open Visual Studio and create a new C# Form project. Once you've created one, open up your toolbox and find an empty area to right click. When you've right clicked on it, navigate to 'Choose Items...'. You should get a menu with bars that say '.NET Framework Components', 'COM Components', and things of that sort. But we're gonna stay on .NET Framework Components. Then click browser near the bottom right and find where you downloaded Bunifu UI. Once it has been opened and loaded click 'OK'. Now you should see a new section in your toolbox named something like 'Bunifu Components'. If you don't get something like that just search 'Bunifu' in your toolbox and they should show up. Now, to actually add things to your form, just drag and drop them like regular components. Bunifu components are very customizable, which means you'll be able to make great UIs. Finally, get creative! Search up other peoples UIs they've made with Bunifu and use those for inspiration. And you may even pick up some new tricks.

Hopefully you learned something from this, and enjoy your new skills and new UIs!

• So, Basic, can get so many videos related to this on youtube, be creative & share something new content your own

• @SherlockHomes said in Making A C# UI With Bunifu:

So, Basic, can get so many videos related to this on youtube, be creative & share something new content your own

No shit Sherlock 😉