Log for items in Runner

• Hey Ruri, congrats on making OpenBullet its truly something which you should be proud off it absolutely ceases to amaze me overtime I use it really appreciate all the hard work and countless hours you've put, I'm not sure if you remember but we used to talk earlier when your Discord while it was still active.

So I'm in the process of making configs, often times the config works well on the debugger but we often find issues when we actually run it on the runner. I'm having this issue with one of the configs where it works well on the debugger but when I run it on the runner, after running maybe 30ish items it keeps going to retries, I'd like to be able to view the log to understand whats exactly causing the issue.

I tried using the "Enable Bot Log" but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Let me know if there is any other way I can pursue this.

Thanks,
    FancyAegeus

• Admin

Hey, the "Enable Bot Log" will show the bot log when a status of SUCCESS, CUSTOM or TOCHECK is reached, so you cannot view logs for data lines that had a RETRY or BAN status. There are two things you can do, the first one is editing the code yourself (RuriLib -> RunnerViewModel) and make it dump the bot log to a file after each and every check (by appending to the same file or making new files), and the second one is opening an issue on github and waiting for me to do it. You could also remove any RETRY or BAN key so that everything goes to TOCHECK and you can actually see what went wrong in the bot log by right clicking in the hits panel of the Runner and selecting Show Bot Log.

• Ohh yes that makes sense, I removed the key checks, so now all the data goes to TOCHECK I'm able to now figure out whats causing the issue. Thanks a lot