Is it possible to CHANGE SOURCE CODE of a page when it's loaded, to make it easier to process?

• Is it possible to alter the source code of a site and change some things before processing it?

Ok, here's my deal, i'm stuck on "BROWSER TOO OLD!" blocker. I can't get past this stupid things at the very top:

<!--[if lt IE 9]>
        <script type="text/javascript">
           window.location.replace("https://*******/browser_update.html"); 
       </script> 
    <![endif]-->

I had already wasted stupid amounts of time trying to get rid of that one fucking line of code. It shouldn't be this hard, right?

Possible that my approach is fundamentally misguided, i'm barely starting to grasp how this works. Maybe it's because of cookies? Fuck me, i don't really get those either yet.

AAANYWAY, even if there is an easy solution to this particular thing, being able to alter source html and bend things to my will would still be pretty useful, so my question stands.

• Admin

Assuming you're getting that in the HTML View of the debugger and not in a selenium-driver chrome, my answer is:
    JUST IGNORE IT!
    The HTML view should be nothing more than a visual help sometimes when it works. But the page source code that gets sent to you is the actual source an updated browser would get if you used the correct user agent.