CRX verification failed: 3

• Banned

When I try to run a config in Selenium mode after putting a .crx file in the ChromeExtentions folder and writing down the configuration in RuriLib / Selenium / Chrome Extentions and saving, I get the following error:
    Opening browser...
    OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: cannot process extension #1
    from unknown error: CRX verification failed: 3
    at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.UnpackAndThrowOnError(Response errorResponse)
    at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)
    at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.StartSession(ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
    at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver..ctor(ICommandExecutor commandExecutor, ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
    at OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options, TimeSpan commandTimeout)
    at OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options)
    at RuriLib.SBlockBrowserAction.OpenBrowser(BotData data)
    What can be the solution?bolded text

• Admin

Which version is your crx? Selenium only supports recent ones. Check it through some online crx checker.

• Banned

Buster-Captcha-Solver-for-Humans_v0.6.0.crx is the extension I want to run in OpenBullet 1.4.1 [Anomaly]. I think it is a more updated .crx file.

• Admin

You did not do what I asked you to do.

• Banned

After my last post, I checked it at https://crx-checker.appspot.com/ and the .crx file resulted in: A deprecated extension format.
    Is there any similar extension or solution?

• Admin

You should export it in the newest crx format. I honestly don't know how to do that.