EXTENSION ON CHROME ERROR
I ADDED CHROME EXTENSION AND PUT THE DOWNLOADED EXTENSION ON CHROME EXTENSION.
AFTER PASTING NAME.CRX ON SELINIUM SETTINGS I RAN/START ON STACKER.
THIS APPEARS ON LOG
OpenQA.Selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: cannot process extension #1
from unknown error: CRX verification failed: 3
at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.UnpackAndThrowOnError(Response errorResponse)
at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.Execute(String driverCommandToExecute, Dictionary`2 parameters)
at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver.StartSession(ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
at OpenQA.Selenium.Remote.RemoteWebDriver..ctor(ICommandExecutor commandExecutor, ICapabilities desiredCapabilities)
at OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options, TimeSpan commandTimeout)
at OpenQA.Selenium.Chrome.ChromeDriver..ctor(ChromeDriverService service, ChromeOptions options)
at RuriLib.SBlockBrowserAction.OpenBrowser(BotData data)
Executed browser action Open on input ""
WHEN I REMOVE EXTENSION ITS WORK WELL
BUT I NEEDED THAT EXTENSION .......
I ALSO TRY UPDATED CHROME DRIVER
Are you sure you exported the crx correctly?
Also what's the need to write in all caps?
sorry for caps
yes i exported it right
i checked version from https://crx-checker.appspot.com/
it's crx 2
As you can read on the website:
CRX2: A deprecated extension format. Support for most cases were removed in Chrome 76. The remaining cases were removed in Chrome 78.
You need to use a CRX3 version, CRX2 is not supported anymore
If you can't upgrade it in any way, install a chrome build before 76 and the relative chromedriver.exe
Also are you sure the website doesn't give this? It would match the error you're getting in OB.
(Verification Failed!): The signature or body of the extension has been corrupted and the signature does not verify. Chrome and other consumers should refuse to load this CRX.
error is same as above
in ob it doesnt match.
i will give try in using lower versions of chrome
mai72 last edited by
Try using Chrome version less then or equal to 76.
Also delete the update.exe from installation directory located in a folder update.
I was facing similar problem but i solved like this.
meinname last edited by
Openbullet doesn't have something like that.
pascal1188 last edited by
Having this same issue with the new OB
0m3rta13 last edited by
If/when downgrading chrome version make sure to remove the left over files in $USER folder and check I there’s leftovers in APPDATA too. If you wanna be thorough clean the registry entries out as well. Use geek uninstaller and/or ccleaner if you must but still double check the folder in $USER and chromes install location.
Same goes for the driver