THE FORUM IS IN READ-ONLY MODE

This forum is in read-only mode. The new forum is live at https://discourse.openbullet.dev and registrations are open!

Javascript is required

• Hello!

I am trying to create a configuration where when i visit the login page in OB, i get this response in source:

<html><title>You are being redirected...</title>
    <noscript>Javascript is required. Please enable javascript before you are allowed to see this page.</noscript>
    <script>var s={},u,c,U,r,i,l=0,a,e=eval,w=String.fromCharCode,sucuri_cloudproxy_js='',S='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';L=S.length;U=0;r='';var A='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/';for(u=0;u<64;u++){s[A.charAt(u)]=u;}for(i=0;i<L;i++){c=s[S.charAt(i)];U=(U<<6)+c;l+=6;while(l>=8){((a=(U>>>(l-=8))&0xff)||(i<(L-2)))&&(r+=w(a));}}e(r);</script></html>

If i run the configuration without proxies, it will run but with proxies it will continue giving me the above message.

How can this be solved?

Thankyou in advance.

• This often happens when making config from a site.. as i guess openbullet dont have the function to enable JS

• @kbilly This script decode the variable S and solve the script with a eval, you can make this with openbullet:

FUNCTION Constant "var s={},u,c,U,r,i,l=0,a,e=eval,w=String.fromCharCode,sucuri_cloudproxy_js='',S='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';L=S.length;U=0;r='';var A='ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/';for(u=0;u<64;u++){s[A.charAt(u)]=u;}for(i=0;i<L;i++){c=s[S.charAt(i)];U=(U<<6)+c;l+=6;while(l>=8){((a=(U>>>(l-=8))&0xff)||(i<(L-2)))&&(r+=w(a));}}e(r);" -> VAR "NOOB" 

PARSE "<NOOB>" LR "S='" "'" -> VAR "CODIGU" 

FUNCTION Base64Decode "<CODIGU>" -> VAR "CODIGU" 

FUNCTION Replace "document.cookie" "var cookie = \"\";cookie" "<CODIGU>" -> VAR "CODIGU" 

FUNCTION Replace "location.reload();" "" "<CODIGU>" -> VAR "CODIGU" 

BEGIN SCRIPT JavaScript
    var a = eval(CODIGU)
    END SCRIPT -> VARS "a"

With that you can simply adapt to your script.
    Note: note: I don't recommend taking a look at the openbullet documentation.

OpenBullet_CsaVwZVhUB.png

• Thanks @ManoPlayBRL .
    It worked.
    Regards.

• @kbilly 😃 If this help you please like the post.

• Done bro. I didn't know that the like function existed. Sorry.

• Alright 😛