How to fix OLD BROWSER

• Capture.JPG

Thak You

• Admin

You can't. The HTML viewer uses an old internet explorer version, I will not implement Cefsharp just to have an html view. Please when that happens just rely on the source of the debugger and not on the HTML viewer.

• This post is deleted!

• source of the debugger can't GET source target if OLD BROWSER, and can't to REQUEST URL target

Capture.JPG

• Admin

Then use a different user-agent. Or maybe you're missing some cookies and the website thinks your browser does not support cookies.

• i had random user-agent
    method GET , no request cookie

• @Ruri I don't get why you even care about this.
    I already told him to ignore what he sees in HTML view.
    And the message is coming from the no script part of the page...
    But he doesn't believe what I'm saying and shows screenshot after screenshot...

@exzinvn just follow any config making tutorial on YouTube and you'll see that something like this + a bit key check and paring is enough:

REQUEST GET "https://www.yoursite.org/login" 

HEADER "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko" 
      HEADER "Pragma: no-cache" 
      HEADER "Accept: */*" 

REQUEST POST "https://www.yoursite.org/login" 
      CONTENT "identifier=<thevaryouuseforusername>&password=<thevaryouuseforpassword>&fkey=<COOKIES(fkey)>&continue=null" 
      CONTENTTYPE "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" 
      HEADER "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko" 
      HEADER "Pragma: no-cache" 
      HEADER "Accept: */*" 

• try to use this user-agent as constant.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0
    if not work is other type problem.

• As already said - the problem is no problem. - Or just a kind of display bug as the HTML view doesn't run the Javascript and other stuff that gets loaded.
    And if he would actually read and understand what the Source of the page shows he wouldn't need to ask.
    (yes, I know what he is exactly trying to do as he is asking again and again on some discord server. I just can't say more details cause of the forum rules - a few things I already said are on the edge of being ok)
    And if the user just would try what I said he'd see that it works.

<sarcasm>
    @Ruri sometimes I'd wish we'd remove the HTML preview 😁 or switch it off by default and it can be enabled after confirming that he understands that this is just a basic preview of the page without the fancy stuff...
    </sarcasm>

• Admin

😄 ahah sometimes I'm amazed at how people cannot understand even when you explain stuff to them

• Admin

Thread closed.