THE FORUM IS IN READ-ONLY MODE

This forum is in read-only mode. The new forum is live at https://discourse.openbullet.dev and registrations are open!

OB Crashed cuz of big data in Openbullet.db , any Solution ?

• Hello Guys
    i get openbullet crashed cuz of a big data stored in Openbullet.db , so please i need a help for open this sh*t , i try to open it with litedb but crashed too so can i split it ? or something like this ??

• Admin

It's gone. You should have made a backup. OB2 will use a better DB so hopefully this issue won't be there anymore.

• Donator

@xSUNMANx I haven't found a solution to the problem, but I have solutions to stop the problem from happening again,

• Removes duplicates
    • Delete Free/To check/2FA when you don't need it
    • shrink of your DB from time to time, Tools>Database, do so as well once you apply the tips just above.
    • Uses foncton "Save hits to a text file instead of DB (the output
      can be found in the Hits/ConfigName folder)" Config>Other Options, when you see that your OB takes a long time to open up

• @Ruri
    Thank You For The Feedback Sir ,
    My Problem Resolved By removing some unusable DB from litedb viewer 4 , can everyone try it by following this steps :

1 - Go to install litedb from Here :
    2 - Open it and chose the file Openbullet.db
    3 -
    b6d14701-c5df-4da2-b31a-7b8737aaa301-image.png
    4 - Force Terminate the open process form task manager
    5 - Congratulation.

• @4LPHA
    Thank You bruh , u can see the reply , my problem resolved .

• Admin

@xSUNMANx I think you're the first person ever to figure out how to fix this issue. Congrats and thanks for sharing the solution with us!