THE FORUM IS IN READ-ONLY MODE

This forum is in read-only mode. The new forum is live at https://discourse.openbullet.dev and registrations are open!

WebKitFormBoundary get POST code

• Hello,
    I'm unable to get the POST code of a site. Tried many things but website always tells me that the label is empty.

------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4
    Content-Disposition: form-data; name="rv"

true

• That's a multi part Post request.
    You can use it in the Standard way by just replacing the new line by \n

• @Fairy

So instead of:

------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4
    Content-Disposition: form-data; name="rv"

true
    ------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4--

I do this ?:

------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4 \n Content-Disposition: form-data; name="rv" \n \n true \n ------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4-- \n Content-Disposition: form-data; name

and so on ...

• Try without spaces between the data

• And make this on the whole postData content

• @Fairy

I tried but still

<li>Value is required and cannot be empty.</li>

This is my post code atm:

------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4 \nContent-Disposition: form-data; name="username" \n\n<USER> \n------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4 \nContent-Disposition: form-data; name="password" \n\n<PASS> \n------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4 \nContent-Disposition: form-data; name="rv" \n\ntrue \n------WebKitFormBoundaryfTOqIudNJLL4zOW4--

I just checked and the code after "WebKitFormBoundary" so "fTOqIudNJLL4zOW4" is changing when I use the site manualy. I guess I have to capture it somehow but still dont know how to since its first apperance is in "Requested Headers" 😕

Thanks for your help anyways 🙂

• It doesn't matter if the code of the mult-ipart is changing.
    1- when you get the data in Fiddler or any debugging tool, take the headers and put them as they are in OB.
    2- the mult-ipart Content-Type should be the same as the mult-ipart in the PostContent
    3- copy the PostContent in a notepad and replace New line with \n
    4- replace the username or email with <USER> and the password with <PASS> and the CSRF Token of there's any
    5- you should be able to get the same Response Data as the one in the debugging tool.

• If you can't figure things out still, DM me

• your postdata must be like this:

#LOGIN REQUEST POST "URL" Multipart

STRINGCONTENT "username: <USER>"
    STRINGCONTENT "password: <PASS>"
    STRINGCONTENT "g-recaptcha-response: <SOLUTION>"
    STRINGCONTENT "next: URL/"
    BOUNDARY "-----------------------------25395937272913439328812770583"

it's an example with recaptcha but it can be without ...you have to see with F12

• Fairy was able to help me so all credits go to Fairy here 😘
    This is the Post code:

-----------------------------425310358140015617602105346926\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name="username"\n\n<USER>\n-----------------------------425310358140015617602105346926\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name="password"\n\n<PASS>\n-----------------------------425310358140015617602105346926\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name="rv"\n\ntrue\n-----------------------------425310358140015617602105346926--\n

and the following you have to enter as content-type:

multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------425310358140015617602105346926

so the content type is not the type of the POST request (json file in this case)