THE FORUM IS IN READ-ONLY MODE

This forum is in read-only mode. The new forum is live at https://discourse.openbullet.dev and registrations are open!

Disable Image Loading

• Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to disable images from loading. In Selenium with Java you can disable them with a preference ( prefs.put("profile.managed_default_content_settings.images", 2); ) but I haven't found a way to block them in OpenBullet.

• Admin

Chrome used to support the --disable-images flag but it's deprecated, idk if it still works. Otherwise you need to modify OB's source code.

• Yea it stopped working. I guess i'll have to try and have a look at source code. But it would be good to make it an option for default OB. Some images or images in general take quite a lot of bandwith to load, and most proxies only allow a certain amount of bandwith, after you have to pay more.

• Admin

@Strum I am not coding OB1 anymore (already struggling finding time to code OB2) so that's why I'm not going to add it. If you wanna make a PR feel welcome.

• I'll have a look at it but i'm not that familiar with C#, more with Java. I'm new to this community, but what is the ETA of OB2 and what it change from OB1?

• Admin

@Strum read threads in the announcements section