just VPN no proxies?

• Banned

Do you have to use proxies on OB if you a using vpn like(nord) my OB 1.2.1 takes an hour to check 50 proxies and I OB 1.4.4 anomoly works fast but wont let you load your own configs. help please

• Admin

Have you tried 1.2.2? There was a PR that improved the proxy checker i think.

• Banned

I sure can try that thx but if im using a vpn why would I need proxies. Unless the program ask for proxies to complete its mission.
    I hate scraping,hunting downloading free proxies when a vpn does the same thing.

• Admin

Because some sites ban your IP if you do too many requests from the same IP.

• Banned

now I understand, I see the ban in the running program but wasnt for sure what it meant, I was thinking username was banned.
    thankyou so much for you answer. I don have one more? on configs such as from last year are they probley no longer any good to
    use just thinking the website may uapdate its secuirty meaning a new config would need to be made?

• @eneros2020 If the login URL has changed, a new config is needed. Which if the config is 1 year old it must have had a change to the security system or login URL. So yes a new config would need to be made. Please don't make configs that you do not own or have permission to. @Ruri is not responsible for the use of OpenBullet.

• Banned

thx so much you guys are great. just learning so it dont happen to me knowledge is power.

• Banned

agian need help with bots i made a config of my website to test it, how many bots should i set its suggested bot at? I set it at 100 is that norm.
    also i ran it with openbullet 1.2.2 for over 45 minutes it never showed any progress it was still on 1 of 150 I had entered to run what did I do wrong?

• @eneros2020 it depends on your config and what bots it runs at best. Test itr with different amount of bots.

• Banned

This post is deleted!