Merging Configs

• Merging OpenBullet Configs

• Im not really good at OB configs neither am I sure something like this is even possible but I'm trynna build something that would save time and be able to Multi-Check effortlessly.
    • Not really sure if this is possible or not but regardless I'm giving it a try.

If there's anyone that can help me fix the "Multi-checking" config, Id appreciate it a ton! Thanks in advance 😄

Keypoints in the config that I need confirmation on it working properly are:- (example)
    (1) I have removed Keycheck and changed it to what you see. On Failure it sets the status and also jumps to the next section of the config
    (2) On Success it sets the status and caps then jumps to the next section of the config.

The above two steps have been repeated for the rest of the sections of the config except the last one.

I have run this on OB and it does run but it doesn't grab hits, not sure why.

• Here's a simple example of the script!

[SCRIPT]
    ##Script1
    #Script1 REQUEST ...
    IF "<SOURCE>" Contains "Invalid"
    SET STATUS FAIL
    JUMP#Script2
    ENDIF
    IF "<SOURCE>" Contains "Valid"
    SET STATUS SUCCESS
    JUMP#Script2
    ENDIF

##Script2
    #Script2 REQUEST ...
    SET STATUS FAIL
    JUMP#Script3
    ENDIF
    SET STATUS SUCCESS
    JUMP#Script3
    ENDIF

and so on

• Donator

if you set status to success the bots stops. You should set it at the end when everything is done
    It would already stop here if the first script1 request contains valid in the source

##Script1
    #Script1 REQUEST ...
    SET STATUS FAIL
    JUMP#Script2
    ENDIF
    SET STATUS SUCCESS

• ty but a figured out a way which works, imma post it here if anyone's looking for it!

you will need to use custom inputs!

"CustomInputs": [
        {
          "Description": "Script1 -> y/n",
          "VariableName": "Script1",
          "Id": 445858087
        },
        {
          "Description": "Script1 -> y/n",
          "VariableName": "Script1",
          "Id": 1532704010
        },

WHILE "<Nord>" EQUALTO "y" 
    SET STATUS NONE 
    IF "<STATUS>" EQUALTO "SUCCESS"   ## This should be right after the first keycheck!
    #SCRIPT1_UTILITY UTILITY File "SUCCESS\\Script1.txt" AppendLines "<CAPTURESHERE>" 
    ENDIF 
    SET STATUS NONE 
    SET VAR "Script1" "FALSE" 
    ENDWHILE