need help with URLS from wordlist and checking them
Hi, I'm quite new to open bullet and I have a few questions,
- how do I make ob go to a URL from the wordlist I gave
- if it goes to the URL how do I make it check if it's valid, for example, Roblox, if I enter a random VIP server invite link and it says invalid link, how do I make it check for that
I do have more questions but I forgot what they were, ill add on to this after I get the questions back
- Import the wordlist with the URLs wordlist type.
- Make a new config, set allowed data to the same URLs wordlist type.
- Add a request block, in the URL field put <URL> with the angle brackets.
- Add a keycheck block, a success and a fail keychains and in the success one put the string that should be present on the page, on the fail one put the same and select DoesNotContain
- Go to the config settings and select ignore response errors.
- Save it and run it
it didn't fix the problem, it still always says: SUCCESS
look at your keyword success to see if you have no problem at this level
there is no keyword success
Do you have discord @Mohammed8339 ?
yes i do, its Mohammed8339#7166
I will add you