DB issue OB wont start

• So last night we had a power outage and my pc shut off I woke up this morning tried opening OB and it wont open I looked at the logfile and im so confused on how the db got corrupted was there ever a program made to extract hits or recover a db?

[FATAL][Application.Current.DispatcherUnhandledException] UHANDLED EXCEPTION
    System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'OpenBullet.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
       at LiteDB.IndexService.<FindAll>d__13.MoveNext()
       at LiteDB.LinqExtensions.<>c__DisplayClass2_0`2.<<DistinctBy>g___|0>d.MoveNext()
       at LiteDB.QueryCursor.Fetch(TransactionService trans, DataService data, BsonReader bsonReader)
       at LiteDB.LiteEngine.<Find>d__9.MoveNext()
       at LiteDB.LiteEngine.<Find>d__13.MoveNext()
       at LiteDB.LiteCollection`1.<Find>d__17.MoveNext()
       at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1.CopyFrom(IEnumerable`1 collection)
       at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollection`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
       at OpenBullet.ViewModels.HitsDBViewModel.RefreshList() in C:\projects\openbullet\OpenBullet\ViewModels\HitsDBViewModel.cs:line 131
       at OpenBullet.Views.Main.HitsDB..ctor() in C:\projects\openbullet\OpenBullet\Views\Main\HitsDB.xaml.cs:line 48
       at OpenBullet.MainWindow..ctor() in C:\projects\openbullet\OpenBullet\MainWindow.xaml.cs:line 235
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

• welp guess start all over there goes all my hits

• Mod

Hi ,@itsFranky
    did you try to reinstall it after this ?