encrypted uuid

• an uuid used on timestamp looks like XXXX0x0xXxxXx0xxxxxXXxXXXXXXXXXX instead of something like 123e4567-e89b-12d3-a456-426614174000 (it's probably uuid v1 since it's used on a timestamp post request)

• Can you answer me 3 questions?

1. why do you open multiple topics about the same strange uuid/timestamp thing within a few hours?
    2. why/where did you get the idea that an uuid has something to do with timestamps
    3. and why do you think that whatever you need has to do anything with a uuid and/or a timestamp ?

• @meinname 1. first one was about unencrypted uuid and this one is about encrypted uuid sent with the same request as timestamp
    2. it is probably not but it's in the same request as the timestamp and uuid v1 is used in timestamps
    3. i want to make an undetectable config to do so i send every get request and don't ask if it is necessary, it is necessary

A Version 1 UUID is a universally unique identifier that is generated using a timestamp and the MAC address of the computer on which it was generated.``` 
    https://www.uuidgenerator.net/

• hmm... ok.
    And the js where it is generated is heavily obsfucated? or an (mobile) app you can't decompile and take a look at?

Cause guessing by sent data - even more if it is really encrypted/hashed or whatever - is really hard.

• @meinname it says it's a uuid (the variable name in post data) and it doesn't seem like a uuid so i assumed it's encrypted

• @meinname

@meinname said in encrypted uuid:

hmm... ok.
    And the js where it is generated is heavily obsfucated? or an (mobile) app you can't decompile and take a look at?

Cause guessing by sent data - even more if it is really encrypted/hashed or whatever - is really hard.

searched client_uuid on requests and hadn't found anything