Jump in LoliScript

• Banned

What code must be put in LoliScript so that it jumps from one place to another and ends the config path in the debugger correctly.

• @KM11 Here is an example (if variable/capture has googleg it will jump to second request other wise it will terminate the loop whit status fail)

REQUEST GET "https://google.com"   
      HEADER "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.149 Safari/537.36" 
      HEADER "Pragma: no-cache" 
      HEADER "Accept: */*" 

PARSE "<SOURCE>" LR "content=\"/images/branding/" "/1x/googleg" -> VAR "MyCapture" 

IF "<MyCapture>" Contains "googleg"
    JUMP#REQUEST_Newrequest
    ELSE
    SET STATUS FAIL
    ENDIF

#REQUEST_Newrequest REQUEST GET "https://google.com"   
      HEADER "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.149 Safari/537.36" 
      HEADER "Pragma: no-cache" 
      HEADER "Accept: */*" 

I just separated it into four piece for better understanding
    if need something more specific PM me.

• Banned

Thank you very much for the example. I executed the four parts and I have some questions that I want to ask you.
    Firstly, how to copy and paste in LoliScript because I have tried Ctrl + C (Copy) and Ctrl + V (Paste) and it is not allowed.
    Second, the third and fourth part, I tried to separate them but they are only forming a block in LS.
    According to this code, as the capture always contains "googleg", it jumps to the line that contains ENDIF and ends the debugger with the status NONE, but if the capture was not "googleg" and I would like to jump to another request as it would be done. I guess SET STATUS FAIL would change.

• @KM11
    First --> Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V is allow in OB make sure this is 👇 unchecked (Disable Ctrl+C/V on Blocks), then just select the area you want.,
    Ctrl.PNG

Second --> Every LoliScript Command will create a block

IF "<MyVariable>" Contains "Target"
    JUMP#BlockName
    ELSE
    //more code, could be another request or whatever command allow in OB
    ENDIF

• Banned

Thanks again. Solved these two issues.
    I wanted to ask one last question. With what you have told me I could solve it myself but I'm not sure I can do it. The problem is that I have two different hits that have their respective captures, each one belongs to a different request and both cannot exist at the same time. When one capture appears, the other cannot exist and vice versa. Would you be very grateful if you could advise me how to solve this problem?
    Regards.

• Banned

Regarding the last question, I have already solved the problem with the data you have provided me. Thank you very much.